top of page
SALSA i KAF
Mambo Vikings and Alkyonides ladystyling team are show teams formed and coached by Jonas and Maria. They perform regularly both locally and at international festivals as well as compete in international championships. They both have a broad background in several dance disciplines as ballet, jazz, contemporary and of course Salsa.
Learn to dance Salsa Mambo style. And learn a choreography that you will get the chance to perform.
Be part of their first teenage group and learn:
- the basics and fundamentals of salsa
- spinning and turn technique
- basics of afro-cuban dances
- the basic musicality of salsa music
- a orientation of the different styles and dances connected to salsa such as son cubano, latin swing, pachanga and chachacha.
SALSA VOKSEN | 16+
Discover the vibrant world of Mambo and Salsa On2, embracing the dynamic essence of New York-style and Puerto Rican-style dancing. Step out with confidence at your local social gatherings and salsa nightclubs.
Level improver: for individuals with some experience in salsa dancing in any style. Perfect for the the ones who want's to transition from another salsa style.
The course includes:
- Focus on timing, rhythm, and fundamental techniques.
- Musicality and how your steps and movements connects with the different instruments of salsa.
-Learn simple combinations and turnpatterns.
- Develop an understanding of partner connection and leading/following skills.
We will rotate partners during class so you don’t have to sign up with a partner. If you sign up with a partner and you don’t want to change couples, just let us now and we will just rotate the others.
bottom of page